Friday, February 19, 2016

Soothe your body, relax your mind...

There are SO many amazing uses for Epsom Salt.  After the recent "blizzard" I was in SO much back pain; I was walking around the office after the storm quite sore.  A coworker mentioned Epson salt, but specifically Dr. Teal's.  I had never heard of it, but she said to get the Pre/Post Workout kind.  I did a quick search, and didn't really find it online that I could pickup locally.  I headed to the local Walmart, and right there around the Pharmacy I found it.  They did not have many left; two if I recall correctly.  I bought the Epson Salt and the Pain Relief Cream as well. Both items were under $10.00, and the bag is a pretty decent size.  I came home, and drew a bath for my fiancĂ©.  Then I drew one for myself, and soaked for 20 minutes as directed.
This stuff leaves your skin feeling quite soft, and the smell is 'pretty', but not in a bad way.  Personally, I find the smell quite relaxing.  Then after my soak I had the cream put on my back, and WOW!  I thought IcyHot was great, this stuff gets HOT quicker and it's more effective.  After 15 minutes I was not feeling that achy feeling at ALL!  I was in total shock. 
You see, I suffer from major back issues and it's difficult for me to find stuff that ACTUALLY works.  I will rave about this to anyone that wants to know more.  I now try to take a bath and soak in this at least 1- 2 times a week for my muscles and skin.  

Dr. Teal's breaks down their products for the following uses:    

  • Soothe Sore Muscles
  • Relieve Tired Feet
  • Spa Treatment
  • Hair Volumizer
  • Facial Exfoliation
  • Sunburn Relief
  • Dry Lips
  • Natural Sleep Aid
I recommend looking up this product, and giving it a try.  It's not costly, lasts awhile, and works!  It's a WIN-WIN!  


- Los

No comments: